Tier 1: Initial level for all residents coming into Footprints to Recovery (FTR) for the first time or returning from a relapse. Tier 1 is typically for 30 days where the staff and residents have an opportunity to evaluate the resident. All residents must adhere to Tier One Rules consistently to transition to the next tier. Completion of Tier One requires that the resident is working a 12-step program with a sponsor and attends meetings as required.
Guidelines: I understand and will commit to the following:
- •My curfew is 8:00 pm daily. No exceptions.
- •I will attend meetings during the day unless I go with the house manager or the director to a meeting in the evening.
- •My Cell phone is allowed during the day, but I will turn it in to the house manager or to the designated point by 8:00 pm daily.
- •I will obtain a sponsor and begin working the 12-steps of recovery for NA, AA, or CA.
Tier 2: Tier 2 is for residents that have 31-90 days at FTR, are working with a sponsor.
Guidelines: I understand and will commit to to following:
- •My curfew is 10:00 pm Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 Friday-Saturday.
- •My cell phone is allowed but I will respect my housemates and will not be disruptive after hours.
- •1 overnight pass per month < 2 overnight passes total >
Tier 3: Tier 3 is for residents that have 91+ days at FTR, are working with a sponsor, are continually working and are current on all fees.
Gudelines: I understand and will commit to the following:
- •My curfew is 11:00 pm Sunday-Thursday, 12:30 am Friday-Saturday.
- •My cell phone is allowed without restrictions, but I will not be disruptive to my housemates.
- •Weekend passes every other week are allowed.
Tier 4: Tier 4 is for residents that have 6 months or more in recovery, have been on Tier 3 for a minimum of 60 days, are working a thorough 12 step program actively with a sponsor, are active within a home group, active within the their house and with housemates.
- •There is no curfew however client must maintain accountability with Manager.
- •Is not required to sign in or out, nor required to have a meeting sheet signed.
- •Vacations and passes are available with timely notice.
In addition to the above all tiers are to adhere to the overall Resident guidelines, and any amendments that govern residents at Footprints to Recovery. Any resident can be put back a tier if the house deems appropriate due to the resident’s behavior and/or sobriety. Any resident that is behind in their weekly fees will not transition to next tier until current. Staff reserves the right to bring in a client on any Tier.